Our memory support communities are designed for safety and comfort, and are staffed to care for individuals with cognitive impairments such as dementia, Alzheimer’s, and memory loss. The resident’s family also receives support, to learn about the disease process, how to cope with the stages of cognitive disorders, and the changes they will witness in their loved one.
Personalized Care for each resident
- A plan of care specific to each resident’s needs is developed based on past history, cognitive function, and family input.
- All residents are under physician supervision, have caregivers available 24/7, and have access to specialists when needed.
- Our staff, experienced in geriatric/dementia care, receives ongoing training in providing care to residents with dementia.
Assisted Living Memory Support Communities at O’Neill Healthcare Bay Village and North Olmsted
- Our unique neighborhood design promotes independence and well-being. A wide central path creates an inviting “Main Street”. It offers maximum visibility to the resident, thereby minimizing anxiety associated with being lost or isolated.
- Interactive centers throughout the neighborhood stimulate residents and promote a sense of independence, accomplishment, and self worth. The life-skill centers include a work shop, retail shop, laundromat and beauty salon.
- Other amenities in our Memory Support wing include a dining room with fireplace, crafts and activity center, covered patio, and secured outdoor garden with walking path.
Skilled Memory Support Community at O’Neill Healthcare North Ridgeville
- For cognitively impaired individuals requiring a higher level of supervision or \ with additional medical issues, O’Neill Healthcare North Ridgeville offers a Memory Support wing providing skilled nursing and long-term care in addition to the specialized services mentioned above.