O’Neill Healthcare offers residential apartments that are ideal for people who are capable of navigating the activities of daily living but want to be a part of a supportive, friendly community.
Residents can choose from one-or two-bedroom apartments nestled on our campus, conveniently located near the heart of downtown Lakewood close to shopping, restaurants, public transportation, and medical services.
We do not require long-term lease commitments or entrance fees and residents have the flexibility to choose services, such as housekeeping and laundry, that suit their needs. Each unit includes a kitchen and we offer a customizable meal plan with up to three full meals per day.
All residents enjoy complimentary breakfast and an open invitation to participate in our scheduled activities and outings, such as seasonal scenic tours and trips to area attractions.
Our services and amenities include:
- 24-hour emergency alert service and nurse on call
- A “Guardian Angel” daily check-in with residents to see if they need assistance
- Apartments include carpet, draperies, range, and refrigerator
- Each building is equipped with an elevator and coin-operated washers and dryers
- Resident and guest parking
- Private dining room for family gatherings or special occasions
- Snow and ice removal from roads and walks
- Maintenance of buildings, grounds, landscaping, and apartments
- All utilities except personal phone and cable television
- Beauty and Barber Salon
- Daily activities including exercise, arts and crafts, and educational programs
- Scheduled transportation for shopping, banking, community-sponsored outings, and events
Our professional staff is driven by one goal: to exceed our residents' expectations while providing the highest level of dignity and respect. Residents enjoy a high level of independence with the peace of mind that our extra security and attention afford.